Our little girl has been waiting to start real school for some time now. She is so happy that she can go to the same school as Carter and feel big like him. She was excited to take her new Hello Kitty backpack and show off her new sandals. Ashlynn was wondering who her new friends are going to be. I love her optimism! On the second day of school she wanted to walk to class all by herself. I know that doesn't sound too difficult, but her class has to walk to the back of school to their own class door. Now the nervous part is she has to walk past 2 playgrounds to get to her door. Oh, I know the temptation is there, but she was given strict instructions to not stop and play. She loves her class and teacher. We are so proud of her and she is going to have an exiting year!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How Exciting!!! She's growing up... I would probably give in to the temptation...JK
If I had sandals like that I would want to show them off too - love them! I think it was Christa who found out Lexi was showing up late to class as she caved to the temptation of the playgrounds. Hopefully Ashlynn is better at resisting temptation :)
Post a Comment