I have to just acknowledge that I am not sure how I got so lucky to have such a good husband. He has been working so hard around our new house that he surprises me of his capabilities when it comes to handy work. He is also always willing to go along with our little adventures even when I have pushed him into crowds and we all know that Matt does not do well with large amount of people around him.
This is Matt painting the most difficult part of the house. I am still not sure how he finished some of the parts that the ladder could not reach. I came home from the hospital and it was magically done.
The 23rd is our 11 year anniversary and I just want to recognize that we still like to be with each other and we both feel our marriage has been smoothly sailing with maybe some light breezes along the way. Hopefully, it can stay that way.

No comments:
Post a Comment