Friday, July 9, 2010

Let it be known...

So for those of you that knew about my first experience of getting a pedicure last year. It has taken me a whole year to get back into a pedicure chair since my last toe cutting nightmare. Thanks to my sweet sister-in-law Tracy and her friend Krista (which turns out that she lives a street away from us). I have now experienced a normal pedicure without a drop of blood. Wahoo! I was surprised how quick and easy the whole process is and it shouldn't take an 1hr and 45 min to get one done. Thanks Tracy for making the arrangements. I love my new toe nails. Maybe one of these times I will have to go for the deluxe and get the leg wraps, but for now I am sticking to the simple pedicure. Don't want to take any chances.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brian and Melissa said...

LOL I am so excited that for you!!! I am very proud that you tried it again. An MAN!!!! You have nice feet mine not so much... So for the deluxe you will love it!!!