To start off Matt had eye surgery last Friday. He has a incision above each eye where they took out some of his eyelid and then on his left eye they cut out some the tendon and reattached it to the bone in his eye. I know what your thinking..ouch! The picture below is the day after. His swelling is going down and he just has a nice rainbow of colors around his eyes. For those of you don't know he had the surgery to correct his droopy eye lids. He wanted the surgery to increase his vision and he can already can see better even with the swelling.
Poor Matt...with his sad eyes.
The kids have been enjoying the snow in our backyard.
I took the kids to a Dinosaur puppet show at the library. It was such a cute story and the kids really enjoyed it. I guess they have it every year and it is quite popular that they offer it several different times for people to attend. After the show we enjoyed cookies, candy canes and drinks..mmm..

We also have been decorating for Christmas. The kids always love to help with our little tree. They especially like to play with the Christmas dolls that go under the tree.
We also have been decorating for Christmas. The kids always love to help with our little tree. They especially like to play with the Christmas dolls that go under the tree.

3 comments:
Wait, are you saying that Matt hasn't always looked like that?
I need to start paying more attention.
How fun! Your tree and house look so cute!
The house looks great! I wish we could be there to see Temple Square and spend some time with the Bountiful Peterson's.
Post a Comment