Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ashlynn's Dance Program


Ashlynn had her preschool Christmas Dance Program this week. She was so fun to watch. She just hams it up when it comes to music and singing. I just love her enthusiasm! Her teacher Ms. Lynn handed out lip gloss to the girls and after the program we had treats! There is always room for a treat even if you just ate breakfast. Ashlynn has been such a joy to our little family and we enjoy seeing her grow into her personality.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laura said...

Good job Ashlynn! I love all the dance recital pictures. She is growing up so big, I can't wait to get her and Elliot and Caleigh together again.

Campbell clan said...

She is so cute. I love the bottom left photo - SUPERSTAR!

Tracy said...

Love the reindeer antlers! One of these days I am going to be in town when she has a recital.

kelly said...

Your kids are growing up way too fast!!! Have a Merry Christmas