Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Photo Booth fun
Carter and his cousin Skyler had some fun in the mall photo booth. They were hilarious! Carter just can't spend enough time with Skyler. Although, Skyler probably sees it the other way. Carter really looks up to him. Ashlynn did not want to go inside the booth, she said it was too scary. She is never excited about pictures anyway. Carter on the other hand can come up with a different look in every photo you take of him. The Camera just loves him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute, Cute page Shannon and I love booth photos they are so much fun! It looks like Thanksgiving went well. Hope to see you soon.
You need to get that kid in commercials. His facial expressions are fantastic.
HI Shannon!!! It's AJ! I love your blog. You have such a beautiful family. Come join Paula and I on Facebook- all we get to hear about is your husband ;)
Post a Comment