Thursday, November 20, 2008

Look Mom No Cavities!

Carter was so anxious for his dentist appointment. He has become so aware of what goes on in his life and knows that getting a cavity is going to cause the dentist to do extra work in his mouth. He has been so worried that he would have a cavity. Well, the dentist said he passed again. NO Cavities! Yeah! Carter was so happy to hear the great news. They even took some x-ray's of his teeth and found that his adult teeth are ready and willing to come in as soon as he looses his baby teeth. On a side note. As we were driving to his appointment with full anticipation he said to me, "Mom I want to be a Dentist when I get big." I wonder if this will change the first time he experiences anything but a cleaning and exam at the Dentist. I do appreciate Carter's positive attitude toward the whole experience.

Ashlynn on the other hand had to be held down at your own will just to have the Dentist look in her mouth. We were taken to another room with a door so she would not scare off the other kids. Hopefully, next time will be a more pleasant experience for her.

2 comments:

Campbell clan said...

Good job Carter and Mom & Dad. Cavities are no fun at all - I'm speaking from experience. I haven't tried to take Lauren in yet. I have a feeling she will have the same reaction as Ashlynn.
That is so funny that Carter voiced his desire to become a dentist because Caleb has had the same aspirations for the last couple years until recently. He said one day as we were driving, "Mom, I don't want to be a dentist anymore. I want to be a Boise State football player." So funny. I love reading your blog. You do a nice job keeping it up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.