Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's here...

Snow that is..We had a couple of days of on/off snow and more to come in the forecast. The kids finally had a enough to go sledding down our hill in the backyard. So, we pulled out the snow gear and enjoyed ourselves. It makes me a little sad that the snow is already here and if it is anything like last year we get to look at a white lawn for the next 5 months. I guess we should be thankful that we get snow and all the moisture it brings to the communities.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yikes, snow already. I am not looking forward to it.

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

Carter really has that sled in high gear. What fun to have a sledding hill in your own backyard.

Kelli said...

Your blog is so cute. Ami has been telling me about it and how good it is!! Your kids are getting soo big...I am sad we don't have snow yet, I am ready to build a snowman!