Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Ashlynn's School Trip
Ashlynn had her first class field trip. They went to the Discovery Gateway Museum in SLC. Her class that consists of all girls (its a dance school) completely enjoyed themselves. Their class had to wear the purple vests so if anyone got lost the museum would know which group they belonged to. I thought that was very creative. She got to play house, shop at the market, drive a car and visit a farm. She also enjoyed the lifeflight helicopter, it was a little noisy so there are pictures of them covering their ears. It was so fun to watch her interact with the girls in her class. Ashlynn is very social and is always looking for friends to play with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You can tell she loves having friends around her. She is so sweet. I loved her stance in the kitchen.
I love the fact that she carries her purse with her wherever she goes - she is such a girl :).
How convienent. My kids love that place. They only get to once a year. Love the Halloween costumes. It looks like Ashlyn is getting quite girly. I thought you were trying to keep that stuff away. She looks cute.
What a great kitchen! Every little girls dream come true. She is growing so fast, her hair is gorgeous.
Post a Comment