Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spooktacular


Ashlynn had her 2 minutes of fame this weekend. Her dance class performed at the Davis County Spooktacular. They were little witches and danced to the song "Witches Brew". While we were waiting for her time to go on stage we enjoyed some time at the carnival that was taking place during the dance performances. The kids got play little games and they even got to go on a canoe ride. Then Ashlynn had to change out of her princess attire and become a witch for her performance. She was not happy about that, but the show did go on. Ashlynn seemed to enjoy herself.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

I love that the kids are doing fun things for Halloween, although I will miss seeing them this year.

Tracy said...

How fun! I am sorry that I wasn't able to come see her dance recital.

Laura said...

Her dance outfit was so cute! I miss Caleigh in dance. I keep asking her to try it again, but she did fall down a lot so maybe I should push the issue.