Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Saturday was my 29th birthday (the eternal age). Although, my day did not goes as originally planned due to the one day it had to rain all day long. I felt very thankful that Matt and I could spend a night out without the kids. We have a great time together.
I was so excited that Matt got a bike for me. I have not owned a bike since I was a little girl. Since Carter has been able to ride a bike all he wants to do is go riding. When I go on walks he wants to ride his bike, but he goes much faster and then he has to stop so I can catch up with him. Now we can ride together and he is so excited.
You can tell that Carter has picked up on the crazy photo faces that Matt does.
Another crazy pose...
We love you Carter!
My niece Jessica made my favorite cake. Angel food cake with strawberries and whip cream. She made the cake from scratch and it was delish. Thanks everyone for making it a great day!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I picked up your gift in New England and am bringing it home with me. Hopefully Gail passed on Laura's gift - I brought it back with me last time and then didn't see you before I came back out!

Mike said...

Wow! 29? You don't look a day over 28. What's your secret? Hope you had a great birthday. Enjoy being 29 for the next 10 or 11 years.

Eric & Whitney Culbertson said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!!!!