Monday, October 20, 2008
Black Island Pumpkin Patch
We ventured out to a local pumpkin patch this weekend with a friend from work and her family. The weather was great and we had a fun time with all the activities they had. They even had a little area with animals and games for the kids to play. I loved the little duck races and the huge slides. We even got lost in the ginormous corn maze. The kids had fun at first, but they were getting very worried that we would not be able to get out. It was definitely a challenge to get out. We had the kids convinced that we were going to be eating corn for dinner. Even I was glad to get out! We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I miss the fun pumpkin patches in Idaho. Glad you guys got to go to a fun one. I love seeing all the pictures, the kids love seeing Carter and Ashlynn too.
Post a Comment