Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lagoon Adventures

Since the summer season is almost over thought I would share some of our pictures from lagoon. We had season passes this year and we sure used them alot. It was so fun to go a spend family time there. It is well worth for us to have passes so we could come and go as we wanted. The regular season is over, but Frightmares will be starting in September. I am looking forward to some fun spook houses. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Fabulous! There are a couple of shots I would love to use to replace some of the pictures here in my house. Do you have them on picasa and can you send me a link? Thanks!

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

I am really sad now that we never got to Lagoon with them. The pictures are so informative for me.
They tell how happy they are.