Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun in the Sun at Hogle Zoo

We spent an afternoon at the Hogle Zoo in Utah with Ashlynn and Carter's cousins. It would not be a day at the zoo without the sun beating down on you and not having enough time under the cool misters. All in all we managed to have some fun! Trey, Sam, Carter and Ashlynn sitting on top of a Rhino.
Another picture of the gang in front of the restrooms. This a must when your drinking a gallon of water and running around in the sun. Good times!
I loved this picture. The trainers were feeding the giraffes and they were acting so cute.
Ashlynn looking at I don't know what. It was in the small animal building. She ran with it along the glass. She said "it's so cute!"
I thought this was a fun picture too. I never have seen the elephants to this before. He was eating from this hanging net. Kind of fun!
What do you think? Carter doesn't stand a chance with one of these.


2 comments:

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

Memories of the Hogle Zoo. Matt and Mike had their first Birthday party there. I make a zoo cake with animals on top made out of marshmellows. Pushing twins around the zoo made me fill like the animals with everyone watching us.

Tracy said...

Was Matt there? Did the elephant cause him to run back to the car as it did when he was two? It looks like you all had a great time!