Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day Activities

On the 24th the actually Pioneer day Holiday, we went swimming and ice skating at the Rec Center. Then we headed out to the park to play a few games and got our sun intake for the day. Doesn't Ashlynn look so excited! Not!
Carter and I. Carter really got the hang of it with out much support.
Ashlynn had a friend to help her along. She liked to pick up the ice off the rink and put in on the benches to see how long it would take to melt.
Carter on a pony ride at the park. Ashlynn did not want to ride.
So, this is Carter after a long day of fun. He fell asleep on the table before his food came out. I felt a little embarssed that we wore him out so much. Carter had a brief power nap and he was ready to go and have more fun when we got home. We ended the day with our own fireworks at home. What a great few days to enjoy new activities.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Carter has the right idea. I think I'll start taking a power nap while I wait for my food to come out!