Our family had a great day! The kids and I watched the movie "Wall-e" with Aunt Tracy, Jessica & Annie. Matt and his brother went golfing and then we had BBQ with family and friends. Lastly, we had a good firework show to end this beautiful holiday! We are sure proud to be Americans!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Happy 4th to all!
Hopefully you all had a great 4th of July! We a so blessed to live in this great country and be able to celebrate our freedom. I was talking to Carter about why we light fireworks on this holiday and he wanted to make sure that all you in Idaho and New Hampshire could light fireworks to celebrate too.
Our family had a great day! The kids and I watched the movie "Wall-e" with Aunt Tracy, Jessica & Annie. Matt and his brother went golfing and then we had BBQ with family and friends. Lastly, we had a good firework show to end this beautiful holiday! We are sure proud to be Americans!

Our family had a great day! The kids and I watched the movie "Wall-e" with Aunt Tracy, Jessica & Annie. Matt and his brother went golfing and then we had BBQ with family and friends. Lastly, we had a good firework show to end this beautiful holiday! We are sure proud to be Americans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your fireworks were really good,and I diffently will make those cookies.
Post a Comment