We had a end of season Tee Ball water party at our house. We had pizza and rootbeer floats. The boys had a blast playing on the slip n' slide and shooting each other with their water guns. The team gave Matt Bees Baseball tickets and cracker jacks for being their coach. Matt made each boy a certificate for their hard work during the season. Matt was so good with the boys and he even says he misses coaching.
I love the picture of Matt and Carter. It's the expressions they make - it just cracks me up. Looks like the boys all had a great time. I am so hot right now at work as the air conditioner is having issues and the waterslide looked so refreshing I am wishing we had one here.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Matt and Carter. It's the expressions they make - it just cracks me up. Looks like the boys all had a great time. I am so hot right now at work as the air conditioner is having issues and the waterslide looked so refreshing I am wishing we had one here.
I'm so proud of both Matt and Carter.
Post a Comment