
We had the privilege of going to lunch/dinner to celebrate Jessica's 17th birthday (Carter and Ashlynn's cousin). We had a 1 hour and 15 minute wait, but in the end it was well worth it. We ate so much food and believe or not we had room for dessert. We had three desserts and I thought there is no way we can finish all of them. Hold be known that every last bite of them were gone. So yummy! (take note of Matt's funny face.)

4 comments:
I wish we could have been there, I LOVE the cheesecake factory. There avacado eggrolls are yummy! I love the new layout!
I'm always amazed at how often Matt pops up in the background of photos with some weird face.
I'm so jealous! I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory also. We never go out, boo hoo! Isn't it amazing after all the food they give you there is ALWAYS room for dessert?
Good to see my family eating together.
Post a Comment