Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Bike Wash

Matt made the kids a bike wash out of PVC pipe and you hook the hose to it and it makes a freshing water feature. He found the directions on one of his geek websites. They funny thing is, when he went to go get the supplies there was another geek website browser getting supplies too. Between the two of them they figured out what they needed and they felt good about themselves. The kids love it!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

This looks like so much fun! I sent the link to a friend of mine in New York because I know if he hasn't already built one of these, he would love it and so would his girls. Tell your geek husband I said thanks for the idea!

Mike said...

Does this mean Carter's given up on the bike?

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

Hey put a few kits together and sale them to your neighbors, then the kids can ride all the way around the neighborhood in refreshing coolness.