Happy Mother's Day to all the women! I feel very fortunate to be surrounded by good examples of motherhood. We are all different in our own way whether we have children or not, whether we are a working mom or stay at home mom. Most of us just want to feel that we are doing the right things for our family. I feel very blessed to have these two kids and I learn from them every day. We are all here on earth to obtain the same goal to be happy, do what is right and that will eventually lead us back to where we came from in heaven with Heavenly Father. So, glad that we can be here on this earth to enjoy life together.
Enjoying Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes.
Thanks Matt for providing my favorite treat even though he couldn't eat them. (He is on a very strict no egg and oils diet)
I have been doing lots of substituting with bananas so he can enjoy baked goods so that he doesn't get so sick after eating. I wish we would of figured this out sooner.

No comments:
Post a Comment