The kids always look forward to April fool's day since they were really little. Since its Carter's birthday on April 1st, we have to play some fun tricks. I didn't have much time to plan much and I knew that I wouldn't be home when the kids got up for school so this is what I came up with...Funny places to put shoes and googly eyes on all the food in the fridge. I even put the shoes that the kids wear to school in hard to reach places. The kids had a fun time trying to find all the shoes in the house. I even went so far as putting them in the fridge, freezer and microwave. So fun!
In May Carter's entire 6th grade did some Greek mythology presentations to the rest of the school. Carter was Odysseus...can you tell?? Matt made his six pack chest and shield (which included his script) I put together his costume to look like a skirt (it was the cool thing to wear back in this time frame)
This was such a fun thing to watch all the kids get into their character. Love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment