Saturday, December 20, 2014

Temple Square with Tracy

Tracy came to visit and we toured temple square and had dinner at a yummy Italian place where they texted us when our table was ready while we toured the square. It was the perfect set up so we didn't have to wait out side the restaurant.   It wasn't terribly cold and it was fun to visit and be with her again since she has moved away from Utah. The lights at the square were as always gorgeous and stunning to look at.  I love this tradition and I always seem to find a view that I have never seen before although, I think the lights are the same each year.  The picture of the kids and I in front of the temple was such a impressive view with the red lights below the temple. The workers did amazing work this year!

No comments: