Ashlynn got to show off her stuff she has learned from a new tumbling gym. She has been with this gym for a few months and has been improving like crazy!
Hand stands...
This is a new trick that she has been working on and finally did it!
Front back hand spring flip on tramp. It was so cool to see her happy about doing it.
Front back hand spring flip on tramp...
Back Hand Springs...
I love this shot..perfect form doing a back hand spring. Look at that girl soar...
(I always get nervous when her coach spots her...she is like 8 months pregnant.)
Making the landing...
Balance beam...good form.
I love that she has found something she looks forward to and is learning new things. Most of all she know what it feels like to accomplish and be dedicated to things in life. All important life skills.
We love this fun girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment