This was my Birthday gift this year and love it! I have been wanted to add more workspace in our office for some time now and it finally happened.
I love that the kids and I have more space to do projects and that the kitchen table is not going to be a catch all for all this stuff. Matt did a awesome job putting everything together!

I didn't get time to get pictures without anything on the table because as soon as it was done the kids started putting their stuff in their spaces. I also like the new shelving above the desk and Matt put lights underneath to add more light below. We still have the computer on the other side of the room on the desk that my late Grandpa Otis made. So, just the other half of the room got the makeover.
I love that the kids and I have more space to do projects and that the kitchen table is not going to be a catch all for all this stuff. Matt did a awesome job putting everything together!

I didn't get time to get pictures without anything on the table because as soon as it was done the kids started putting their stuff in their spaces. I also like the new shelving above the desk and Matt put lights underneath to add more light below. We still have the computer on the other side of the room on the desk that my late Grandpa Otis made. So, just the other half of the room got the makeover.


No comments:
Post a Comment