The Halloween fun just keeps on going around our house. We had to fit in the kids annual Halloween party. They just wouldn't let it go! I had fun thinking of fun Halloween foods. This is what I came up with after searching pinterest: Donuts with fangs, Banana ghosts, ghoulish chex mix, crackers and cheese with spiders on them, dirty q-tips (marshmallows with melted butterscotch on the tips) and worms (hot dogs cut long ways and boiled). All the kids loved the worms. The hot dogs even curled up like a pile of worms would.

These look so scary...ooh
These look so scary...ooh
I also have to add that the cupcakes were made by our cute neighbor Taylor that helped with the party as well.

We played silly games and had another scavenger hunt. Then the kids just wanted to run around and have their own fun. We still had neighbor kids hanging around after the party was over because they were playing hide and seek games until we told them they had to leave. I am glad everyone had a great time and that we kept this tradition going.


No comments:
Post a Comment