Last year the kids and I hit the after Christmas sales and decided that we wanted to put together a "elf" tree for this year. We all forgot until we opened up our Christmas buckets last week and saw all the new stuff for the tree. It was such a nice surprise since we have had the same snowman tree for the last several years. The tree is very fun and crazy, but we like it! Let the Christmas season begin...Sunday, December 11, 2011
Our "Elf " tree
Last year the kids and I hit the after Christmas sales and decided that we wanted to put together a "elf" tree for this year. We all forgot until we opened up our Christmas buckets last week and saw all the new stuff for the tree. It was such a nice surprise since we have had the same snowman tree for the last several years. The tree is very fun and crazy, but we like it! Let the Christmas season begin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is so crazy and Fun, I love it too. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment