My niece had her wedding on Friday and it was such a fun and beautiful day. Ashlynn loved being part of the wedding as a flower girl. She had been looking forward to this day for months and the day had finally come. She even skipped school because she wasn't feeling well so she hung out with us all day before the other kids got out of school. Silly girl..she just couldn't hold in her excitement. We loved being able to share this special day with Jessica and Anthony. I just had so many good pictures that I wanted to document.
The sealing in the Bountiful Temple was such a amazing experience to be apart of. It brought back memories of our wedding.
The sealing in the Bountiful Temple was such a amazing experience to be apart of. It brought back memories of our wedding.
The reception was full of excitement as well. We got to mingled with people that we haven't seen in a while since moving to Layton.
The poor little boys just wanted to get away from all the wedding stuff. You would always find them playing some electronic device away from all the people or getting food.
Congratulations to the new married couple! We wished them off on their merry way with a line of sparklers.

1 comment:
I love all the photos. Everything looks so gorgeous. I love that Ashlynn's doll got to come along. And she looked so cute!
Post a Comment