We are back in school..and are still playing like it is summer break. This is going to be difficult to keep a decent bedtime, but we will try our best. We are still hanging out at Lagoon, have a camping trip planned and having plenty of water afternoons. The kids were excited to head back and see friends that they don't see around the neighborhood.

Ashlynn is in 1st grade and is excited about being able to play on the big playground with the rest of the kids. The Kindergartner's had their own little playground last year. She is also looking forward to eating lunch at school this year. She is ready and has her new lunch bag. I am little sad that I won't have my lunch buddy anymore. It is going to be slightly different around the house without her. Even though she is a self entertainer, it was nice to have her around for laughs and to hear her interesting stories.

Carter had mixed feelings about starting a new year. One of his favorite friends is not in his class this year and that kind of bummed him out a little. But, he is excited that he has a very nice teacher this year. He is just a ball of energy and needed to get back to a schedule before he drove us all out of the house. I can't wait for all the new things he is going to accomplish this year. He is such a sweet boy and definitely a charmer. I am confident he is going to make more friends.

Here we go...
1 comment:
Man it seems like they have been in school forever. I love there school pictures so funny they are so opposite.
Post a Comment