Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Finished kitchen pics





We finished the kitchen makeover last week. It was quite the project for us. We had to finish it in sections due to our time restraints. It was really hard to see a messy kitchen for the last month, but it was well worth the wait. I decided to paint the bead board a dark red with a black glaze over the top to match it to the new island look. I love how it turned out! We are still thinking about adding some drop down pendant lights above the island. We are now done with kitchen for now and moving on to other things and will come back to the lighting decision later.


3 comments:

lisa said...

It looks amazing! Good job.

Laura said...

great job guys, it looks awesome. Can't wait to see future projects.

Brian and Melissa said...

Shannon I LOVE it!! You guys did a great job!