Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day

I am so lucky that I get to be the mother of these cute and adorable children. They teach me each day to take in the simple things of life. Our days can be busy and rushed but, they always seem to have fun and laugh a lot. Our favorite days are when we can spend time with each other being silly and having fun as a family.



They made me cards and dish towels with their hand prints on them and washed my car. It was so sparkling clean and smelled yummy with the new car freshener placed in it. I was mostly surprised by my new reading tablet. They get to enjoy it as much as I do.


I also would like to take a moment to recognize all those women who are inspirational to me and my kids even if they don't have children of their own yet. There are some great women that show pure love to me and my kids and are good role models for all. Happy Day to all women!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awesome! You're going to love your Nook, I'm addicted to mine.