Saturday, April 17, 2010

T- Ball Time

Ashlynn had her first T-ball game this week. I think she is having fun. She definitely is a funny girl out there! She twirls and dances around the field and when she catches the ball she does a little cheer move.

Ashlynn being pitched the ball...not working out so well so...

then we tried the tee...Ahh..a hit!

The helmet is so big she can't even see out of it.
She looks so little with it on.

Ashlynn out in the field.
This is one of the few shots that she wasn't sitting down
or dancing around.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hilarious! I remember Miles first soccer season. He kept trying to get all of his team mates to play star wars instead of soccer. In the middle of the field! She'll be a pro in no time.

val said...

What a well rounded little girl. I hope she enjoys it.