Thursday, April 8, 2010
Easter Excitement
What a weekend! We have had some horrible weather so we ventured to our local Smith's store and participated in an egg and candy hunt in the store. We have never done anything like this, but who can complain, we were warm and the kids still got to find eggs. I love the picture of Ashlynn finding eggs in the bakery section of the store. I think we will always have this memory of the egg hunt in a grocery store. We also had a delicious ham cooked by Matt (while I was taking a nap before work) and had a delightful dinner with Craig and Gail's family. Then I ended the night working at the hospital. After all the holiday excitement we are now on Spring Break and enjoying the snow (Ha Ha, not really!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Easter! I'm so glad you found a warm easter egg hunt. I loved the picture of Ashlynn with the cakes too. So fun.
Post a Comment