I can't believe that Carter is in 1st grade. I still remember when he was in preschool just 2 years ago. He really likes his teacher because she is not a grandma (according to Carter). Also, he loves to eat lunch at school (what kid doesn't).
The first week of school they had popcorn day, fruit salad day and if you know Carter this is his worst nightmare because he does not like fruit and can not even be by someone that is eating it or even smells like it. Then on Friday they had a "P" party. All the kids in the class brought food items that started with the letter "P".
It is definitely a change to have Carter gone all day long. I look at the clock at lunchtime and think Carter should be home by now. The house is so quiet. Ashlynn is having fun with helping me around the house and she just gets lost in her toys with no one to bother her. She starts school next week and she is very excited!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He looks so crip and clean in his new clothes. I understand not wanting to be by certain foods. The problem is, fruit is a staple.
Ashlynn probably is really enjoying not having "the boys" to bother her.
Post a Comment