Ashlynn started school last week. She was so excited to see her friends that she met last year. Her friends are spread out over several different cities that commute to the dance preschool. So, we didn't get to meet up with them during the summer. Ashlynn goes to preschool 3 days a week for 3 hours. She has dance and tumbling included in the curriculum, they are getting ready for their Halloween performance. Ashlynn is not excited that she is going to be a scary mummy for the dance. If you know Ashlynn she is all about pretty and princess things. Since the kids are both gone in the morning I started walking in the morning with some friends. It is just a weird feeling not to have to push a stroller. This maybe selfish to say, but I am enjoying a few hours of just me time. We all need it, right?
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love those pictures. Ashlynn is so adorable with her Dad. She is getting so tall.
She just gets cuter and cuter! When is the Halloween recital? I want to see our little princess as a mummy :).
I still can't over the brilliant idea of combining preschool with Dance and Gymnastics. Good luck Ashlynn!
Post a Comment