Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moab Adventures

We had our 2nd annual camping Moab trip with a group of friends. The kids enjoyed hiking and playing in the sand. It was a little warm, but it didn't stop us. The campsite that was recommended by my co-worker was a great spot to camp. Although, the other campers that were across from us is a another story. Lets just say having a attempted car burglary during the night just isn't fun. I am glad it happened on the last night because after that I was ready to go home. The trip was a lot of fun and look forward to it again next year. More fun during our trip. The campground has lots of fun things to do. We especially loved the swimming pool. It was nice to cool off after a long day in the sun. I love the photo of the kids in the tent. You have got to love modern technology to keep kids quiet so that they can fall asleep.



No comments: