
The boys had their annual Father's day trip to the cabin. Carter and Matt left the girls behind to have some boy fun. Carter was so excited to go this year, he loves it there. He had a hard time going to sleep the night before knowing that they were leaving in the morning. Matt thought well maybe he would take a nap on the ride up to the cabin. Oh no, he was still talking about how excited he was to go. The pictures above are mostly of Matt and his brother's guided fishing trip. They had a great time on the river and an experience they will always remember. I am glad they all had a fun time and no major events occurred other than Carter's ankles being swollen from mosquito bites. Ashlynn and I are glad they are home.


1 comment:
I can't beleive the post about your toe. What a baaaaadddd experience. I am so sorry, were you referred there or did you just pick a place? I had a pedi when I was prego with Alayna and it was awesome, it was also very expensive so I haven't been back.
Post a Comment