During the first week of April the kids school held a soccer tournament between classes for the 4-6th graders. Carter's class won their grade level. Yay!! It was fun! The scoring was different in that the first team to spell the word R-E-S-P-E-C-T won!
Carter is a blue shirt and black and green socks. He loves to wear crazy socks everywhere!
Carter hasn't played on a organized soccer team since he was 4, so I was interested to see how he would do.
I should of not had any doubts because he kept up with the others kids really well.
He just has never liked the sport and stills wants to stick with Baseball.
I loved the background of these photos...Snowy mountain tops, but you wouldn't of guessed that it was actually a warm day. It was so nice to sit in the sun and enjoy the beautiful afternoon.




No comments:
Post a Comment