Happy Valentine's Day! We ended up having a quiet night at home since our tubing hill adventure was postponed due to pouring rain.
This was the kids surprise in the morning....
...they always wants these little sugar balls(donut holes) so they were so excited!
I made the kids a book of all their activities they have participated in their life so far. I scanned in team photos and other memorabilia things. They find it fun to see how much they have grown over the years and they also get to see how much they have accomplished.
Ashlynn was also very excited because she got a box of KitKats because it is her favorite candy that she just discovered a month ago. She is our little picky eater!
Carter's book and treats!
I saw this cute frog and I just couldn't pass it up..Gave it to my prince charming.
Ashlynn picked out this super soft dog and gave it to Matt. The dog is constantly being requested by other little arms in the house to cuddle with. He is so soft and floppy!
These were my handouts to the ladies I visit teach. I filled the bags with berry donut holes. So fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment