Wednesday, December 25, 2013

HO! HO! Santa Hat Alert!

This year I found a fun Santa Hat mix recipe that I changed a few things, but loved the Santa Hats.  They are bugles dipped red melting chocolate, sprinkles on the ends and a cute marshmallow on the top.  They were easy but slightly time consuming to make.  Matt was a trooper and helped.

Lots of Santa Hats!
 

The Chex mix with white chocolate on top.

The bugles dipped in red chocolate waiting to be fancied up.

Here is the complete mix.  It was so yummy!

And then a cute paper box with a window.  Now they were ready to be delivered to those neighbors and friends that have helped our family this year.  This mix is going to be a keeper for another time because it was so yummy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yes it was yummy!! And I know I've already told you, but the Santa hats were my favorite part so thank you for making them!

P.S. This is Tanja, I think I'm logged in on my Mom's name [because I'm on her computer]...not trying to freak you out!!