Ashlynn is EIGHT!! YAY!! She has been looking forward to her birthday all year because it fell on a holiday this year (Memorial Day). School was out and she was looking forward to her Carnival party.
Ashlynn has been planning her carnival party for the past few months. Matt made some pretty impressive games too. Check out the Wheel of tickets, ball toss and dart board. He made them so fun for the party with the bright colors and carnival fonts.
All the kids were given 10 tickets to start out with and then had to pay tickets to play the games, but then could win tickets back if they won the game. At the end of their game playing they could pay tickets for prizes and food. The snack food included slushies, hot dogs, popcorn and sodas. The spin the wheel game cost 1 ticket to play but you could win up the 7 tickets back. Some of the kids just kept on spinning the wheel to get more tickets. I think all the games were a hit and everybody enjoyed it! (Thanks Tracy for taking these fun action pictures and assisting with the party!)
The kids loved getting crazy for the photo booth. Thanks again Tracy for capturing these fun photos. I will be sending these photos with her friends thank you cards.
The trick candles were not planned but ended up being very funny to watch all the kids laughing as Ashlynn was blowing on the cake lots of times and then all her friends started blowing on the cake. I forgot to get new candles so all I had was the trick ones. Too Funny!
I am sad that this fun party has come to an end. It was fun planning it out and seeing it come all together on her birthday. Our family is thankful for this sweet girl and thankful for all her great friends. I hope that Ashlynn can keep her free-fun spirited personality. She is very funny, loves to help people and make fun little gifts for others. I am glad she a wonderful day!







No comments:
Post a Comment