BIRTHDAY BOY CARTER!
Happy APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
Ashlynn and I covered him with shredded confetti while he was sleeping. He woke up and thought it was funny! He still has it on his bed because he thinks it was that cool to be sprinkled with confetti.
His floor was decorated too!
Carter had the day off from school on his birthday this year because it was our school's spring break. (We got one day off from the week..yippee one day, but we will take any day off from school)
Carter opened his family gifts before Matt headed to work and scored lots of sports things..baseball mit, basketball, new roller blades, remote race car, BSU gear and a Lebron James jersey.

He then ended his day with a party at the Aquatic Center with his closest friends. They played basketball and swam for 3 hours. We also had Subway sandwiches in the party room. We all had a blast! Happy Birthday Carter! We love you and glad that you enjoyed your special day! Your the perfect April Fool's boy to joke around with.
On a side note: The next day (April 2nd) Carter made a comment that it was not April Fool's day because I guess I packed him a fruit punch Capri Sun Drink in his lunch and he did not appreciate the gesture. (if you know Carter he very much DISLIKES mostly anything fruity) I honestly did not realize what I did but Ashlynn had his drink instead (they got switched). It did make us both smile on the way home from school after Carter told us again that it was not funny!


No comments:
Post a Comment