Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Last regular season game...

Carter had his last regular season basketball game Saturday. His team did so AWESOME throughout their season!  They really know how to work as a team and only lost 1 game.  Their team also got invited to go to the playoffs.  Carter was ecstatic about the news!

Carter and his good friend Kenyon.
 
  Below are a few videos of Carter in action.  He is wearing blue shorts and he is number 8.
He went straight to the hoop on this play.
 

 This is Carter's Sweet Money shot...He makes this shot just about every time he takes it. (I guess many hours at the hoop at home pays off)  I was so focused on the ball that I kind of cut off Carter after he made the shot..sorry about that Carter.

In this play Carter just ends up with the ball and puts it up for a basket.
 
Carter has improved his skills and confidence with this sport from last year.  The coach is putting together a competition team and invited Carter to play.  Again, Carter was super excited!
Playoffs start this week...Carter can't wait to start playing again!
 
I have to make a comment that one of our family friends (Brad) showed up to watch Carter in action. Carter was just excited to see him in the stands.  Matt and I thought maybe he would get nervous but he actually was on fire with his shots!  I appreciate people that take the time to help make positive influences on other children.  It makes children feel that not only just their family care about them, but others show interest in their life too.  I am sure that it makes them want to do better.  Thanks Brad and Tanja for your support!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Way to go Carter!