Friday, October 12, 2012

Black Apple Doll

This is what I worked on in the car for our 20 hour drive round trip to California and back...My Black Apple Doll from girls camp this summer.  I was unable to finish it at camp and have had no extra time to finish it.  But being secluded to a car..it was the perfect time to spend on it. 
 With a few mishaps...it turned out so cute!
Ashlynn has adopted this cute girl doll.


Matt kept on asking why I was so determined to finish this project.  I was out to prove to myself that I can finish this summer camp project and it feels good to accomplish this!

2 comments:

The Dalton's said...

It looks awesome!! Wanna come finish mine??

Laura said...

How cute! I've seen these before in the world of craft blogs but, I've never been brave enough to try one. So cute!