Field day is such a fun way to end the school year! I had the opportunity to take Carter's class around to all of the stations because his teacher needed time to get all the report cards completed. It was a beautiful sunny day to just have fun with their school friends.

I was able to snap a few pictures of Ashlynn having fun too while tending to Carter's class. When I was looking for her I could see her waving and trying to get my attention. I love that she makes notice of me while helping at school. Carter on the other hand doesn't want me around too long because it just isn't cool to have your mom at school. But, he did mention to me that some of his classmates said that I was "nice." Ah... what sweet kids.

I was able to snap a few pictures of Ashlynn having fun too while tending to Carter's class. When I was looking for her I could see her waving and trying to get my attention. I love that she makes notice of me while helping at school. Carter on the other hand doesn't want me around too long because it just isn't cool to have your mom at school. But, he did mention to me that some of his classmates said that I was "nice." Ah... what sweet kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment