Monday, September 20, 2010

Future Cardinelle's

Ashlynn got to participate in a performance during half time at our local High School. Go Northridge Knights! The girls were taught by the dance team (The Cardinelle's) and got to watch one of the Cardinelle's dance routines. I was even impressed by their talent!
The girls had so much fun performing and the game was exciting with us scoring so much at the beginning of the game. I loved Carter's comment in the car after the game "Were you nervous with all the people in the stands" and Ashlynn stating "Nope, it was fun!" They are definitely two different kids, but I love them both.

Ashlynn and her friend Riley after the performance with their glow necklaces.

This is a horrible picture, but I had to post a group photo for my blog book.


1 comment:

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

Now that she has been introduced to a crowd she well want to be a cheerleader.