Saturday, June 19, 2010

We made it!!

Ashlynn and Carter's beds were taken down so we spent our last night in our old house in sleeping bags on the floor. The kids thought it was fun.
Here are the kids being goofy at the new house. We are loving the area that we are in and getting to know all the neighborhood kids very quickly. It surprises me who is coming and going through our house. The weekend we moved in, if we left the door open we had some kid looking around and later a parent looking for their kid. Very different from where we moved from. The kids are loving all the new kids to play with.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you guys like your new place. It's so fun to have friends that come to your door, so you don't have to set up play dates.

Brian and Melissa said...

I'm glad that you guys are getting all settled in. I love the new family pictures... Such a cute family.