Well...Her class had their end of the year field trip to the Zoo. This was our group of girls. We had to best group! A little bit chilly, but we survived. The best part about school field trips has got to be the sack lunch. On every field I have been on that is the highlight, it is the first thing the kids ask is "When is lunch?"
Aren't these the cutest girls!
Next up...Ashlynn finished up t-ball this week. She got the hang of it and was hitting the ball without the tee. What a fun time we had! Although, we suffered through rain, wind and snow.
I think there was only one game that we didn't have to wear a coat. Fun times!
Lastly, Ashlynn finished preschool. I am truly going to miss this school. It has been just a fun experience for her. She had the best teacher this year! We just love Ms. Ashley! She is great with kids and all the kids just adore her. We got to listen to them sing and then Ms. Ashley spotlighted each child. She said Ashlynn is the most social and everybody wants to be around her. Her teacher said she isn't quite sure if Ashlynn is listening and understanding the directions given because she is constantly socializing and doing funny things to make the class laugh, but Ashlynn always has her work done perfectly. I am not sure I am liking this attribute of her, but at least she is having fun. Right?
They finished their graduation party with treats and making t-shrits with all their class hand prints on them. So cute!! So, on to Kindergarten we go. Ashlynn is so ready to take that adventure!


1 comment:
What a beauty. I hardly recognize her, she has grown so much. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment