Poor Carter, he spent the 3 day weekend wiggling his top tooth out. This one was a stubborn one. It was very sensitive and he could only eat things that were soft or he could swallow with out chewing. He was so frustrated because he was so hungry, but he couldn't chew. Finally, on Monday afternoon I pulled the tooth out with a little screaming and a few tears. He is so excited that it is finally out and he can eat again!
Carter trying to eat soup without using his front tooth.
Poor little guy!

4 comments:
Good jog Carter, you're keeping the tooth fairy busy.
Shannon!!! You are too funny!!! Way to go, pull it out!!! hurry for Carter!!!
I think Carter and Griff are on the same tooth loosing schedule. Griffs top teeth are loose, but there still in his head, so maybe I need to just pin him down and pull them out.
Yeah! I love pulling my kids teeth out it's my little way of getting back at them for tourturing me. I noticed you are growing Ashlynn's bangs out. Whew that is tough job, but it looks like you have lots of creative things to do.
Post a Comment