Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve


We had a great time celebrating Christmas and all that comes with it. We started by making cookies and then opened presents from the Idaho Grandparents and our Christmas Pj's. I was scheduled to work on Christmas Eve so we started things a little early before I had to leave for work. It turned out that I was put on call at the beginning of my shift so I got to join in on the festivities at Craig and Gail's house. So, we spent the rest of the evening at Gail's and enjoyed a yummy meal of Fondue. Then we ended the night singing Christmas songs.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like a great haul this year. So fun.

Laura said...

Looks so fun, and yummy food. Santa was too full to eat all of our cookie plate, so I have to hide some in the cubboard...don't tell my kids.

Quail Ridge Travelers said...

I love the cookie making pictures, the kids are as sweet as the cookies.