Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Big 3..0..!

On Sunday I turned 30. It was a nice relaxing day. I stayed in my comfy clothes all day, watched conference and had a yummy cake to celebrate the day (decorated by Matt). I also got a surprise phone call from one of my dearest friends from high school that I haven't talk to in about 2 years (I am now convinced that I need to keep my same Idaho cell number that I have had for years). It was so nice to get caught up with her life during our 2 hour conversation. I never talk on the phone that long, but it seems to be when ever we start talking we just can't seem to stop. I am also grateful for all my family that called me to wish me a "Happy Birthday". Your the greatest!!
Here is to another 30 years.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brian and Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! i am sorry that I didn't celebrate when I worked with you! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday month and year!!!!

Tracy said...

30?????? How is that possible! I had no idea this was the big 3-0 for you! Happy belated birthday. I have Laura's gift for you and my own so we need to get together soon!

val said...

Finally! We will now be the same age forever. Except somehow you still look 25 what's up with that. You need to share your secret, wait never mind I already know your healthy. Happy Birthday